I’ve updated the theme for my blog, Harder Better Faster Stronger. If things look funny, please reload.
I do not have this update available for download just yet—I want to shake it down in my regular blog for a few days before making it publicly available.
There are only a few visible changes. I’m using Helvetica instead of Lucida Grande for the typeface. I’ve added gravatar support. I hope I’ve made things a little more consistent and harmonious.
A lot has changed under the hood. I’m now using Blueprint CSS (with customized metrics courtesy of this generator). Getting this to work right without hideous kludges required a fair amount of tinkering, and resulted in me learning a bit about WordPress’ inner working and a bit more PHP.
Please let me know if you run across any obvious design bugs.